2.Scroll down to the Software/Services section, and click the Softaculous icon
3.Click the WordPress link on the left-hand sidebar in Softaculous
4.This page will give you some information about WordPress, including ratings and reviews from other users. Click the Install link above the header to start the installation.
5.Choose the domain you wish to use for WordPress in Choose domain field. Then select what directory to install WordPress on using In Directory field.
6. By default, it will install to yourdomain.com/wp , but if you wish yourdomain.com to go directly to WordPress, then leave this field blank.
7.Click the Install link above the header to start the installation.
step 1: Now fill the details
1) Choose Protocol : Select http:// or http://www.
2) Choose Domain : Select the main domain or subdomain name to install wordpress
3) In Directory : To install at http://mydomain/dir/ just type dir. To install only in http://mydomain/ leave this empty.
4) Database Name : Type the database name created in the cPanel
5) Table Prefix: wp_ Leave as such
6) Site Name: Enter the site name
7) Site Description: Give some description about the site.
8) Admin Username: admin or any username you like
9) Admin Password : Password for the admin login page.
10) Admin Email : Enter the email id.
Note:If you forgot the password for admin login page a reset password email will reach the above email id.
11) Select Language: Set the default language option for the wordpress.
12) Now click on install
- 20 Users Found This Useful
We found this really useful post:...
If you try to send mail directly from a script hosted on our shared servers, you may notice it...
Please check your New Account Information email which was sent to you when you signed up as our...